- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- Additional Requirements
- Add images to the RSS Feed Items. Choose to get images from the post which is on display or have this add-on dig for images in the whole thread (Ascending or descending). Images can be full sized or thumbnails. This feature works only with images that are attached to posts, not with hyperlinked images.
- Supports 3 different ways to include the images in the RSS Stream (CDATA, ENCLOSURE and RSS Media)
- Choose between displaying snippet previews from the first or the last posts of each thread in the RSS feeds.
- Choose if the URLs in the RSS stream should lead to the first, last or first unread post in each thread. (First unread is not recommended due to that it's not supported for guest sessions)
- Option to choose that the newest RSS items will be those with the latest thread creation dates. (replies will be ignored)
- Option to specify what forums to excluded from the Global RSS
- Option to remove quotes from RSS feed entries.
- Posts that are soft deleted or posts in the moderation queue are excluded from the RSS.
Settings are made within Options->Threads, Discussions and Conversations
How images looks in your RSS Feed depends on what aggregator is used to read them. Below is an example what the RSS Feed may look like when using a common browser (Firefox)