- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.4, 1.5
Trust+ is a security and risk analysis system designed to help stop spammers, trolls, and other bad-actors from registering an account on your forum. Unlike similar services, Trust+ takes a multi-faceted approach to identify different risk factors. Currently, Trust+ can:
- Detect and block users who are behind the Tor Anonymity Network.
- Detect and block users who are attempting to register with a disposable email address.
- Detect and block users who are attempting to register with a non-existent email address.
- Detect and block users who are behind web proxies, such as Glype and CGIProxy.
- Detect and block users who are behind a Virtual Private Network.
- Detect and block users who are registering from an IP address belonging to a network commonly used by spammers.
- Detect and block users who are registering from other high-risk networks.
- Differentiate between commercial-use and home-networks, and optionally block users on commercial networks.
- Detect and optionally block users who may be behind HTTP or SOCKS proxies by use of an open proxy scan. (scoring customization required)
- Calls the Trust+ API to determine the risk of a potential registrant.
- Based on risk score, you can decide to either block the user or send them to the manual approval queue.
- All blocks are recorded to the Spam log in your ACP.
- Optionally, reports bans to the Trust+ service to help us improve our detection algorithms.
1000 requests/mo - 5$ monthly.
2500 requests/mo - 10$ monthly.
5000 requests/mo - 20$ monthly
5000+ requests/mo - contact us for a custom quote!
Note: This add-on utilizes the Trust+ API. In order to obtain an API key, you must sign up for service athttps://www.trust.plus. A free fourteen day trial will be automatically applied to new accounts. You can also contact us if you'd like 100 test credits to evaluate the service with!