A full-featured Tutorials/Article system for your IPS Community.
Here's a quick rundown of some of the features for this application:
- Fully compatible with IPS 4.2 (Clubs, Recommended Comments, Content Message, etc.)
- Unlimited categories of articles, plus unlimited depth of parent-child relationships
- Category Icons
- Ability to use comments system or support topics, or both
- Per-category permissions to show category, read articles, submit articles, add comments, and avoid approval queues
- Extra Fields that can be used per-category
- Quick edit (ajax) of tutorial's title on category view
- Preview the tutorial content when you hover the tutorial link on category view
- Group permissions on specifc actions
- Integration with the Advertisements system
- Integration with the Bulk Mail system
- Integration with ACP Live Seach (Tutorials categories)
- Integration with Tag system
- Integration with Report system
- Integration with Search system
- Integration with Share Links to share, download, or print articles
- Integration with Sitemap system to include tutorials in your sitemap
- Moderator actions on articles and comments
- Ability to create RSS feeds of all tutorials
- Ability to attach files to tutorials and comments
- Ability to quickly convert a forum post into a new tutorial
- Ability to copy a tutorial from one category to another or to the same category
- Friendly URLs for tutorials and categories
- Ability to give reputation points for tutorials
- Ability to rate tutorials
- Ability to follow categories and tutorials to receive notifications on updatesupdates
- Tools to create topics to existing tutorials, make tutorials of topics and rebuild support topics text if you have changed the template on Tutorials settings.
- And much, much more!
What's New in Version 2.1.0 See changelog
Released June 8
- Ordering tutorials by title on category view
- Duplicated language strings, which was not allowing strings to be translated
- Now shows on index/categories the latest tutorial information from tutorials submitted to subcategories
- Now shows the subcategories when you're browsing a category; before showed an empty category
- Added information to unapproved tutorials on tutorial view, with direct links to approve or delete tutorial
- Added a new widget: Tutorials Feed. This widget can be re-used on same page, which means that you can add several blocks to display different informtion. Latest Tutorials widget removed.
- Rework in some templates, like the star rating on tutorial view.