- Compatible XF Versions
This addon is not designed to deal with large group memberships.This feature may be added in the future.
- Taggable user groups.
- Customizable icon per group (small + large).
- Membership can be viewed on the front-end.
- User group may be private, at which point only members can tag or view that group.
- Permission to tag taggable groups.
- Admin privilege to view all taggable groups.
- User group tagging supports the following:
- User profile posts/comments.
- Reports (if Report Improvements are installed).
- Other types supporting XenForo's user tagging will automatically support tagging user groups, but the front-end UI for auto-completing user groups will not work.
- Opt-in emails on tagging:
- global option to enable/disable.
- permission to receive tagged emails.
- configurable default for users on account creation.
- Editor integration. Copying & pasting a user group tag link is transformed into @usergroup
- Redactor support
- TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes support.
- User tagging can be disabled per forum per user group
- Disable User Mentions
- Receive Tag Alert Emails
- Tag User Group
- View Private Groups