.::vFCoders - Hide Hack::.
This MOD gives users in selected forums the ability to hide their content by using any of the 7 BBCode. ([HIDE], [HIDE-REPLY], [HIDE-THANKS], [HIDE-REPLY-THANKS], [HIDE-POSTS], [SHOWTOGROUPS], [STG])
- Seven different BBCode to Hide Contents.
- [HIDE-REPLY] -> Content within this tag is not shown to user until he/she replies in that thread.
- [HIDE-POSTS] -> Content within this tag can only be seen by people's who have more posts than defined number of posts.
- [HIDE-THANKS] -> Content within can only be seen after the user says thank you by pressing Thanks Button. Requires: Abe1 [AJAX] Post Thank You Hack / vBSeo Like System.
- [HIDE-REPLY-THANKS] -> Content within this tag is not shown to user until he/she either reply or press "Thank You" button.
- [SHOWTOGROUPS] -> Content within this tag is only shown to defined usergroups.
- [STG] -> Content within this tag is only shown to defined users.
- [HIDE] -> This tag can be mapped to any of the above BBCodes. (Default - [HIDE-REPLY])
- Fully Compatible with Source and Wysiwyg Editor.
- No Template or File Edits. (optional - one file edit if you have rss enabled)
- Uses vBulletin easy Product installer/updater/uninstaller
- Uses AJAX technology so your users don't have to refresh to see hidden content.
- Content within Tags are completely hidden, there is no way to bypass hide tags. Contents are hidden everywhere including
- Subscribed Threads in USERCP
- Print Page
- Meta Description
- Usergroup permissions for each tag, including option to select usergroups which can always see Hidden Content.
- Global and Per-Forum Basis vBulletin settings for each tag.
- Option to turn on Hide Button's in quick reply and quick edit Editor.
- Uses Phrases
- Dialog Box for selecting Usergroup's when user clicks [SHOWTOGROUPS] Tag.
- Download and unzip vFCoders_hide_hack.zip file from this thread.
- Upload all the files inside "UPLOAD" folder into your vBulletin installation directory. (where forum.php file is located)
- Import product-vfc_hide_hack.xml file through Product Manager in admincp.
- Note: [HIDE-THANKS] and [HIDE-REPLY-THANKS] Tag will not work if you don't have Abe1 [AJAX] Post Thank You Hack or vBSEO Like System installed in your forum.
- Optional - If you have RSS enabled in your forum, then open install.txt file and do the edit's which is mention in that file.
- Global Settings: Admincp -> Settings -> Options -> vFCoders - Hide Hack
- Usergroup Settings: Admincp -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> vFCoders - Hide Hack Permissions
- Forum Settings: Admincp -> Forum Manager -> Edit Forum -> vFCoders - Hide Hack [Options]
Bug Fixes by various community members
1. Fix for moderators permissions:
reason: in vfc_hide_core.php in function fetch_msg_to_hide didn't come variable with forumid and function canbypass didn't work on this condition: