- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.4, 1.5
A Collection of improvements to XF's warning system
Warning; All user group titles will be visible if they are applied in a Warning Action
- User Criteria for warning points
- Allow users to view their own warnings, and find which posts where warned.
- Option to send an alert to a user when they receive a warning.
- Allows the Custom Warning to be customized like other warnings (does not allow title to be changed)
- Copy Warning title/text automatically to the public warning action field.
- Optional "Continue" button on the warning dialog, instead of a "warn" button for the first few tabs.
- Allow the default content action to be set
- Control defaults for user notification
- Lock PMs by default
- Option to require a note when entering a warning
- Ability to see warning actions applied to an account from the front-end
- users may see warning actions agains thier account
- automatically roll-up identical warning actions to show the latest expiry
- per-group moderator permissions for editing/viewing all/disable summarization.
- Additional conversation substitution replaceable for the warning conversation on submit.
- Option to force new conversation email to be sent on a warning conversation.
- Will send even if they are banned!
- Always sends full conversation text.
- This can ignore conversation privacy options.
- Automatically extend default warning expires based on warning point total thresholds. Not accumulative, only the last matching threshold applies
New Permission to control if a user can see who infracted them.
- View Warning Issuer.
New moderator permissions for viewing warning actions.
- View Warning Actions
- Edit Warning Actions
- Don't Summarize Warning Actions
Respects the "View Warning Details" permission for allowing a given user group to view warning details on everyone.
Giving "View Warning Details" allows users to view the 'private' warning note, and allows them to see who issued the warning!