Following 6 weeks of pre-production testing, we are pleased to announce the release of WHMCS 7.5 to general availability.
7.5 is now the recommended version for all new installations and upgrades.
What's new in WHMCS 7.5?
WHMCS 7.5 really does have something for everyone:
- Domain Grace and Redemption Fee Automation
- New and Improved Domain Renewals Experience for Customers
- PHP 7.1 & 7.2 Support
- PHP Version Compatibility Utility
- SiteLock Integration via MarketConnect
- Upgrade support for SpamExperts, Weebly and SiteLock MarketConnect services
- Updated Landing Page Promotional Content for SSL Certificates
- Shopping Cart Integration for MarketConnect Landing Pages
- New Quick Access Ticket Tab in Clients Profile
- Affiliate Referral Tracking
- @staff Mentions
- SSL Competitive Upgrade for MarketConnect SSL
- Changes to help you be ready for GDPR including Marketing Emails Opt-In/Out, Consent Logging, Data Retention Policy Automation & Client Data Export
- Quick Edit Client Area links in KB and Announcements
- Stronger Automatic Password Generation for Provisioning
- Admin Setup Dashboard with Search & Setup Checklist
- MarketConnect Dashboard Widget
Getting the Update
If you are running WHMCS 7.4.2 or later, you can auto update to WHMCS 7.5 directly.
If you are running WHMCS 7.4.1 or earlier, you will first be prompted to auto update to 7.4.2, and following that will see the option to auto update to 7.5.
This one-time two-step auto update process is because WHMCS 7.5 requires the latest version of ionCube loader, and in the 7.4.2 update we introduced a new pre-update check that allows us to verify you have the required ionCube loader version before allowing an auto update to V7.5 to take place.
As always, manual downloads are also being made available for those who wish to upgrade manually. You can get those at the download url below.
- What's New - https://www.whmcs.com/whats-new
- Release Notes - https://docs.whmcs.com/Version_7.5_Release_Notes
- Changelog - https://changelog.whmcs.com/WHMCS_V7.5
- Download - https://download.whmcs.com/
Thank you for continuing to support and use WHMCS and we hope you enjoy the latest version.