The free version display all user-avatars with a title of username - readtime if you mouseover the avatar.
Useful Information: the readnode data is deleted by cron every hour and delete all data older then ten days. So if you have a lot of readers... they don't all show up at the module.
You could set it up at Settings -> Options -> General Settings -> Database Read Marking Limit
- Add another Version to files. This version is only visible for admins, super-mods and mods.
- correction of a template-condition -> show userspecific avatars and not only the default.
- change all the typos like MarkFL suggust in comments.
- delete the auto generated MAC_OSX files
- add folders like path to upload (core/packages/whohasreadthisthread/)
- add a readme. Even it is self-understanding.
- some small template changes
- add the phrase to change the text of the title
There will be a pro-version soon with some more options.