- Install (if needed) GP Donations add-on.
- Install (if needed) [bd] Widget Framework
- Install (if needed) XenFacil's WidgetFramework Renderers
- upload folders and files within 'upload' folder to your XenForo's forum root.
- You must configure XenFacil's WidgetFramework Renderers options with GPDonations_GPDWidget and save changes.
- ACP -> Appareance -> Add Widget -> Select Render GP Donations and set the rest as you like.
The three add-ons have installed without error?
You must have installed the GP Donations add-on, [bd] Widget Framework and XenFacil's WidgetFramework Renderers.
What version of WF have you installed?
The last version is 2.1.
MediaRecentWidget.php file is in /library/EWRmedio/? Put it.
Renderer.php file is in /library/XenFacil/WidgetRenderers/Listener/? Put it.
Add-ons are active? Active it.
Have you put ONLY the path of the widget in my add-on?
GPDonations_GPDWidget, EWRmedio_MediaRecentWidget, EWRmedio_MediaCloudWidget and LNBlog_WidgetRenderer ONLY. No others renders paths (of time).