This plugin sets currency automatically using geolocation or allows your users to choose their preferred currency using a currency switcher. They can choose from currencies made available by you in plugin settings.
Plugin offers 2 methods of handling alternative currencies:
- Users can pay in alternative currencies or
- Have the currency converted only for their reference (payment in shop’s base currency)
Currency switching with cache plugins support.
WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite allows you to set regular and sale prices to all your products and variations in alternative currencies. If you do not set a price in alternative currency, it will be automatically converted from your base currency.
Exchange rates for automatic conversion updated automatically every 24 hours or set manually.
Automatic plugin updates (just like for all plugins from WordPress.org)
WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite is a reliable, very easy to use and most advanced multi currency solution for WooCommerce on the market.
- 2 modes to choose from: use alternative currencies for payment or just for user’s reference
- Compatible with WooCommerce Reports
- Compatible with cache plugins, such as WP Super Cache or W3 Total Cache
- 100% compatible with price ranges, variations, discounts, coupons, shipping costs etc.
- Use geolocation to select currency or allow user to choose one from a currency switcher widget (or both)
- 100% PayPal support (and all other payment gateways)
- Incredibly easy to use, efficient and reliable
- Set product and variation prices in multiple currencies or have them converted automatically
- Compatible with price filter widget
- Multiple free currency exchange rate APIs for automatic conversion (including Yahoo Finance, European Central Bank and more)
- Translation-ready – English and Polish versions supplied with the plugin, along with blank po/mo files to make your own translations