Some of the changes in this release include:
- Disable the HTML5 uploader for older versions of Android (< 5, not using Chrome) due to incompatibilities.
- Prevent the HTML5 uploader from creating a horizontal scrollbar with very small windows.
- Fix an issue reverting message edits if not all of the edits could be reverted in one batch.
- Add several new indexes for performance benefits in specific cases.
- Ensure that several additional types of content are updated correctly when merging users.
- Capture errors parsing bounced emails and log them for future analysis.
- Prevent recursive calls to the image proxy by short circuiting to the final image.
- Limit the number of image proxy records removed at a time to prevent memory errors.
- Adjust multiple external calls in templates/JS to always use HTTPS.
- Prevent the likes received list from being completely blank in specific situations.
- Don't display the "log in or sign up" message on threads that have been explicitly closed.
- Fix an incorrect permission check when quoting a user that could lead to a phantom alert being created.
- Trim smilie replacement values when saving to prevent unexpected behavior
The following templates have had changes:
Please note that we are now formally recommending that you upgrade to PHP 5.4 or newer. XenForo 2.0 is requires PHP 5.4 or newer. If you are running PHP 5.3 or 5.2, you will receive a warning when installing or upgrading XenForo.