- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
XenForo 1.5.24 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 1.5 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.
Some of the changes in XF 1.5.24 include:
- When importing posts from PhpBB sanitize the BB code in posts before prepending the subject text to the post content.
- When importing posts from PhpBB add support for bringing in the username from quote attributions.
- MyBB doesn't automatically wrap links in URL tags on save time, and just handles them at render time. Run message text through our autolinker on import to handle this.
- When loading CSS externals via XHR do not prefix what might look like data URIs with the base href.
- Attempt to avoid a duplicate key race condition when following a user.
- Check thread reply permission in quote action.
- Ensure password_changed emails are sent to the requesting user rather than the currently logged in user.
Please note that we are now formally recommending that you upgrade to PHP 7.3 or newer. XenForo 2.1 requires PHP 5.6 or newer.
This release follows our principle that third-point (x.x.X) releases should always be more stable than the preceding version, so for the most part you will not find new features in this release. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
Full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo Manual.