Some of the bugs fixed in 1.5.9 include:
- Improved compatibility with upcoming PHP 7.1 release.
- Add basic email typo detection for specific cases to reduce false positives with StopForumSpam checks.
- Indicate when a StopForumSpam result is from a general blacklisting rather than specific reports.
- Disable the rich text editor in Windows 10 Mobile Edge versions less than 14 due to problems using it.
- Fix a case where changing the price of a recurring user upgrade could cause some existing payments to not be processed correctly.
- Fix a situation where a user mention in a profile post was not displayed correctly.
- Fix user mention matching being case sensitive for accented characters.
- Fix a bug that caused transparent images may no longer be transparent after being resized.
- Ensure that profile post comments are not search indexed when the containing profile post has been deleted.
- Do not treat a "-" with spaces around it as a negation operator in searches.
- Allow some DB methods to work with custom database adapters.
- Do not show dismissed notices when the forum is closed.
- Better display of half star ratings in RTL languages.
The following templates have had changes:
Please note that we are now formally recommending that you upgrade to PHP 5.4 or newer. Our intention with XenForo 2.0 is to require PHP 5.4 or newer. If you are running PHP 5.3 or 5.2, you will receive a warning when installing or upgrading XenForo.
All customers with active licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
This release follows our principle that third-point (x.x.X) releases should always be more stable than the preceding version, so for the most part you will not find new features in this release. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
Full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo Manual.