- Improved color picker options in style properties.
- An extended schema manager system for creating and altering DB tables.
- Various changes to the sticky nav and systems that depend on it, including moving the search to the sticky nav and adjusting menu positioning for fixed elements.
- Further adjustments to the permissions UI.
- Support for a keyboard shortcut (cmd/ctrl+enter) to submit from text areas/rich text editor and use of access key on forms where viable.
- Assorted accessibility improvements.
- Additional language options over what strings are used as label separators, comma separators, etc.
- Increased maximum add-on ID length (not that we recommend long add-on IDs).
- Additional CLI commands surrounding add-on installation, upgrades, and uninstallation. CLI commands for add-on developers to help with updating version numbers or syncing the base addon.JSON data.
Installing the new release
As per the initial developer preview announcement, there are no upgrade options between developer previews. As such, our recommended course of action is a fresh install (in a new directory) or a re-installation (in the existing directory). If you are doing a reinstallation in this manner, you should pay attention to our specific reinstallation guidelines.
Note that while the previous preview allowed you to do a master data rebuild, this will not work in this case. You must do a fresh install.