- Compatible XF Versions 2.x
Some of the changes include:
- Support getting Imgur thumbnails from direct image file links.
- New method to get YouTube thumbnails to avoid rate limits.
- Display a more friendly error when moving media items to an existing album and the URL is incorrect.
- Adjust media count of album when media is deleted.
- For new 2.0.0 upgrades, the gallery statistics blocks are now correctly added in equivalent widget positions.
- Improve keyboard shortcuts for navigating media to prevent overriding default system shortcuts.
- Remove some hardcoded text from the add media form.
- New permission to control whether media can be submitted without approval.
- Ensure album thumbnails are rebuilt if an image within has been edited.
- Only attempt to add gallery embeds to post content if the expected data is provided.
- Use the correct page number param for media and albums when navigating to a comment anchor link.
- Re-add support for slightly older versions of FFmpeg.
- Ensure user media counts take into consideration the visibility of their album.
The following public templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery 2.0 requires XenForo 2.0. It is not compatible with XenForo 1.x.
Installation and Upgrades
Installation, upgrading, and configuration is covered in the XenForo Media Gallery section of the XenForo 2 manual.