- Compatible XF Versions 1.x
- 1.4, 1.5
- XenForo > 1.4.x
Xen Factory is bringing you a new complete application for XenForo: Medias Contest.
Our Medias Contest add-on will let you and/or your users organize contests without the need for an entire gallery.
Contests are organized by categories and you have the possibility to configure them with a whole set of options going up to having them recurrent.
- Categories - Unlimited categories
- Sorting options - Contests in categories can be sorted in different orders
- Contest - Unlimited creation of contests based on usergroup permissions.
- Completely configurable - Many options when creating a contest:
- Date Start
- Number Days for Submit
- Number Days for Vote
- Merge submission and vote period
- Winners number
- Entries number
- Pictures number
- Votes number
- Activate this contest
- Open this contest
- Recurrence - Contests can be created to be reccurent :
- Recurrence (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Recurring Period Start Date
- Recurring Period End Date
- Usergroup access to contest - You can configure usergroup permissions (primary one) to authorize specific usergroups to submit entries or vote in a contest.
- Like to Vote - User with the permission can like medias to give their vote. Number of likes a user can give is configurable per contest.
- Entry submission through attachments - Users with the permission can submit one or multiple images, depending on contest configuration.
- Threads creation - The application can create threads (if configured to) for different kind of events: contest creation, entry submission, vote start and winner award.
- Statistics - The statistics are automatically updated through a cron task and cached to limit server load.
- Fully responsive - The layout used for Medias contest use a grid system providing clean responsive rendering of the contests.
- Watched Categories - You can follow any categories being notified via email or alerts when a new contest is create.
- Watched Contests : You can follow any contests being notified via email or alerts when a new entry is create, when contest is open to vote, when contest is end or contest is reopen