Users can create albums, upload images, add comments. Albums can be public and private. Private albums are visible only for album owner, moderators (if they have permissions) and users, who knows an "access hash", which is available from the album URL.
- Upload all files from the upload folder in the archive. Be careful, some FTP clients can replace contents on the server.
- From the ACP install the add-on using xml file from the archive.
- Make sure, that add-on installation process has created folders for thumbnails and images and that folders are writable. If you can't find suchfoldres, you need to create them manually. Those folders are:
- Set permissions for the user groups. Please, do not allow guests to upload images
- Change options if you want
- Error fixed - Undefined index: album_id
- Tool to rebuild images counter
- Some style changes to comments list on albums homepage
- Sharing options on some pages
- Most popular albums on albums homepage sidebar
- Most active users on albums homepage sidebar
- Some style fixes
- Grid view on user's albums page
- Global albums - user can create global album in which other users can upload images. This is an experimental feature.
- Code refactoring, caching and some optimizations