Language: Multilingual | File size: 55 MB
1Password is a popular tool for storing usernames, passwords, credit cards, addresses, notes, bank accounts, driver's licenses, passports, and more behind one master password, with end-to-end encryption.
A built-in password generator lets users create strong, unique passwords and memorizable pass-phrases. The latest version of the popular password manager is a major update with dozens of new features and improvements, including a new dark-themed, collapsible sidebar that makes it easier to use and manage password Every pixel has been put under the microscope and polished for maximum upgradedness.
- The new "pop-out" feature allows you to view an item in a window of its own and keep it handy.
- Secure notes are now rendered using Markdown.
- Quick Open allows you to quickly jump to your items or A custom password font, all our own, courtesy of Alan Dague-Greene.
- A new password strength meter.
- Touch ID now leverages your computer's Secure Enclave, making it more secure than ever before.
- Login items now have a gorgeous, custom rendered icon by default.
- Remove duplicate items on a per-vault basis by clicking Help > Tools > Clean Up Duplicate Items.
- Integration with Spotlight allows you to find your items using Apple's built-in search ee.
- Nested tags allow you to up your organization: add tags with / in them and 1Password will break them down into groups.
- Opt in to automatic updates and never be left behind again.
OS X 10.12 or later 64-bit
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.