Multilingual | File size: 73.2 MB
Adlice Diag is a diagnostic software, RogueKiller is an Anti-malware.
Diag has a built-in Anti-malware ee, but it is only for classification to help user make his decision.
Diagnostic software display everything present on the machine while Anti-malware only show malicious elements. Showing only infected items is nice in an everyday usage, but it may be an issue if the Anti-malware is not detecting the infection. This is why a diagnostic software will show everything, to give the user the ability to remove an item he may think (and actually is) malicious.- Updated to core 4.2.0
* Libraries update (libzip / sqlite)
* New version manager (network failure proof)
* Flush DNS cache on network domain resolve error
* Fix for XP (libcurl rebuilt)
* Fixed a possible crash in PE parser (VersionInfo)
* Update to roguekillerdll 3.2.0
* Update to roguekillerupdater 3.4.0
* Fixes for early logging
* Minor fixes
- My Account links
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.