ArrowChat - Facebook Style Chat Nulled | NulledTeam UnderGround | The Best Scripts Site In The World
  • Read Our Rules

Dont forget read our rules Nulled Team UnderGround Rules

• You may not say thanks or replied bad language in a thread - Your reply will be removed and warning! You must be like us "overview" in the resource. You will be access to download in FREE SECTION ONLY! DO NOT PREMIUM SECTION! Is only upgrade to up account.
  • Please support our site and click on the advertised
  • Complete Installation Service

Review Our XenForo Complete Installation Service
  • Multiple Accounts

Dont forget we not allowed Multiple Accounts, so all of your accounts as well as your IP will ban

ArrowChat - Facebook Style Chat Nulled

ArrowChat - Facebook Style Chat Nulled 2.1.1

No permission to download

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Aug 21, 2015
Egypt
www.nulledteam.com
Site Script
XenForo

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Aug 21, 2015
Egypt
www.nulledteam.com
Site Script
XenForo
hi we do how to install it on the end XenForo on FTP and meter on the screen please xenoforo
Today I will be teaching you how to install ArrowChat.
Original XenForo thread: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/arrowchat-facebook-style-chat.2750/

1. Download Arrowchat and upload the contents inside the "arrowchat" folder into the root directory of your forums.

2. After the 1,000 files have uploaded go on your forum url /arrowchat. example: yourforum.com/arrowchat. If you did it correctly, you should end up here.

If you have any errors, private message me.

3. For the next step, click 'Xenforo' and add your database username, name and password. If you don't know where to find it. Go into your FTP, into your forums directory, into library and find config.php . All database stuff should be listed there. /www/public_html/forums/library/config.php

4. Next, set up your administrator. (It doesn't have to match with your forum admin details).

5. The configuration step is pretty self-explanatory. When you reach the bottom, leave it the same. Don't mess with the configuration details and select "My server" when it asks where to retrieve information

6. Awesome! You're almost done. They gave you pieces of code that you need to add to the appropriate templates. Go to the admin panel and search up header and footer and copy and paste the code into there.

7. You have successfully installed Arrowchat. There should be a bar on the bottom of your forums for chatting similar to Facebook, if you don't see it, you probably did something wrong. You can now mess with the settings and features in the arrowchat admin panel @ yourforums.com/arrowchat :)

Don't have this add-on? I am selling it for $6. To purchase, private message me.

If my tutorial helped you install Arrowchat, please do leave a Helpful rating ❤

that link maybe help you

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=xenforo+arrowchat

Action

Banned User
Banned User
Dec 20, 2015
Today I will be teaching you how to install ArrowChat.
Original XenForo thread: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/arrowchat-facebook-style-chat.2750/

1. Download Arrowchat and upload the contents inside the "arrowchat" folder into the root directory of your forums.

2. After the 1,000 files have uploaded go on your forum url /arrowchat. example: yourforum.com/arrowchat. If you did it correctly, you should end up here.

If you have any errors, private message me.

3. For the next step, click 'Xenforo' and add your database username, name and password. If you don't know where to find it. Go into your FTP, into your forums directory, into library and find config.php . All database stuff should be listed there. /www/public_html/forums/library/config.php

4. Next, set up your administrator. (It doesn't have to match with your forum admin details).

5. The configuration step is pretty self-explanatory. When you reach the bottom, leave it the same. Don't mess with the configuration details and select "My server" when it asks where to retrieve information

6. Awesome! You're almost done. They gave you pieces of code that you need to add to the appropriate templates. Go to the admin panel and search up header and footer and copy and paste the code into there.

7. You have successfully installed Arrowchat. There should be a bar on the bottom of your forums for chatting similar to Facebook, if you don't see it, you probably did something wrong. You can now mess with the settings and features in the arrowchat admin panel @ yourforums.com/arrowchat :)

Don't have this add-on? I am selling it for $6. To purchase, private message me.

If my tutorial helped you install Arrowchat, please do leave a Helpful rating ❤

that link maybe help you

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=xenforo+arrowchat
^

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Aug 21, 2015
Egypt
www.nulledteam.com
Site Script
XenForo
Admin updated ArrowChat - Facebook Style Chat Nulled with a new update entry:

ArrowChat v2.1 Patch Notes

New Features

• Offline User Searching
    The search box will now search for offline users as well! To start out, only registered users who have logged into ArrowChat will show up. Guest name searching will be available in a future update.

• @user in Chat Rooms
    You can now grab the attention of others users in chat rooms by using @Username. The user's name...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Aug 21, 2015
Egypt
www.nulledteam.com
Site Script
XenForo

Dear User!

We found that you are blocking the display of ads on our site.

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. That's okay. Who doesn't?

But without advertising-income, we can't keep making this site awesome.

Thank you for understanding!