x64 | Language:English/Russian | File Size: 6.94 GB
Autodesk AutoCAD MEP is a new Autodesk product developed on the basis of AutoCAD software, which provides specialized facilities for designing construction projects. MEP stands for the three words M echanical, ie mechanical, E lectrical, meaning electrical and P lumbing, which means plumbing. Therefore, it is possible to design a variety of equipment in the building, both electrical and mechanical, as well as the design of the pipe path in this software.
Features and features of Autodesk AutoCAD MEP software:
-The familiar interface of AutoCAD software with the specialized tools required
-Designing and precise drawing of various types of construction equipment such as power grid, ventilation, lift, fire fighting equipment, pipe path
-Ability to automatically calculate the size of spaces
-Supports IFC data (stands for Industry Foundation Classes, meaning fundamental industry classes).
-The complete integration of other AutoCAD products, such as AutoCAD Architecture, Autocad Mechanical and Autocad Electrical, etc.
-The use of DWG technology and format for easy design exchange with high software
-Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 (64-bit only)
-Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (64-bit only)
-Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher)
CPU:Basic:2.5-2.9 GHz processor
Recommended:3+ GHz processor
Multiple processors:Supported by the application
RAM:Basic:8 GB/Recommended:16 GB
Display Resolution:Conventional Displays:1920 x 1080 with True Color / High Resolution & 4K Displays:Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
Disk spaceisk Space: 12GB
Feautre Of Assembly:
· Merged original Russian and English distributions into one.
· The installer adds the ability to install local help for both the English and Russian versions of the program.
· The installer added the ability to install the module support VBA-macros.
· Since the so-called "classic interface" was absent in AutoCAD MEP 2020 by default, I considered it possible to restore it for the afflicted (see screenshots).
· Since there was no so-called "classic interface" by default in AutoCAD Architecture 2020, I considered it possible to restore it for the afflicted (see screenshot).
· Since the so-called "classic interface" was absent in AutoCAD 2020 by default, I found it possible to restore it for the suffering (see screenshot 6).
· AutoCAD 2020 Block Performance Hotfix is integrated into the AutoCAD 2020 installation package.
· Removed the Autodesk Application Manager utility that was not involved in the installation from the installation package.
· The Autodesk Genuine Service utility, designed to capture unlicensed products, has been removed from the installation package.
· The Autodesk Licensing utility has been updated from version 184.108.40.2062 to version 220.127.116.11.
· Autodesk Desktop App has been updated from version 18.104.22.168 to version 22.214.171.124.
· Added ability to refuse installation of the Autodesk Desktop App utility.
· The assembly is free from some problems that arise, when installing an image through a virtual drive, the installer sometimes required another disk.
· The combined installer is optimized so that it lost ~ 370 MB in weight without losing functionality.
Everything you need for treatment, including detailed instructions, is located inside the image in the Crack folder.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare