x64 | Language:Русский / English | File Size: 9.72 GB
Autodesk Inventor software provides professional-grade engineering solutions for 3D
mechanical design, simulation, tool creation, and design communication that help you to make great products, cost-effectively, in less time. Inventor is the foundation of the Autodesk solution for product development. The Inventor model is an accurate 3D digital model that enables you to validate the form, fit, and function of a design as you work, minimizing the need to test the design with physical prototypes.
Features and software features Inventor Professional Autodesk:
-User interface is suitable for quick learning
-has a geometric modeling kernel using Autodesk ShapeManager
-Coordination with various CAD software
-includes the following major sections:
-Part Modeling:the first part of the work of the most complete mechanical design and modeling environment
-Assembly:assembly designed with specific instructions with access to standard software library includes hundreds of thousands of pieces
-Drawing:the facade of components designed for applications such as AutoCAD and allows output
-Sheet Metal:Vrqkary design and take the form of spreadsheets Khrvjygrftn
-Weldment:welding standards as well as possible gaps between the two pieces of welding
-Presentation:Animation parts and burst modes
-Pipingiping advanced and easy design path with the latest standards Piping Pipes
-Frame Generationrofessional design of structures and frames with complete tools ready
-Inventor Studio:construction project designed videos from all views
-Dynamic Simulation:Analysis of Energy and behavior in non-fixed parts
OS:Microsoft® Windows® 10/Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990
CPU: Recommended:3.0 GHz or greater, 4 or more cores / Minimum:2.5 GHz or greater
Memory: Recommended:20 GB RAM or more / Minimum:8 GB RAM for less than 500-part assemblies
Graphics: Recommended:4 GB GPU with 106 GB/S Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant / Minimum:1 GB GPU with 29 GB/S Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Display:Recommended:3840 x 2160 (4K); Preferred scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200% / Minimum:1280 x 1024
NET:.NET Framework Version 4.7 or later. Windows Updates enabled for installation.
-Full local install of Microsoft® Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, Global BOM, Parts Lists, Revision Tables, spreadsheet-driven designs and Studio animation of Positional Representations.
-64-bit Microsoft Office is required to export Access 2007, dBase IV, Text and CSV formats.
-Office 365 subscribers must ensure they have a local installation of Microsoft Excel 2016.
-Windows Excel Starter®, OpenOffice®, and browser-based Office 365 applications are not supported.
Feature Of Assembly:
· Merged original Russian and English distributions into one.
· The installer adds the ability to install local help for both the English and Russian versions of the program.
· Removed the Autodesk Application Manager utility that was not involved in the installation from the installation package.
· The Autodesk Genuine Service utility, designed to capture unlicensed products, has been removed from the installation package.
· The Autodesk Licensing utility has been updated from version 184.108.40.2062 to version 220.127.116.11.
· Autodesk Desktop App has been updated from version 18.104.22.168 to version 22.214.171.124.
· Added ability to refuse installation of the Autodesk Desktop App utility.
· The assembly is free from some problems that arise, when installing an image through a virtual drive, the installer sometimes required another disk.
· The combined installer is optimized so that it lost ~ 1.4 GB in weight without losing functionality.
· Everything you need to clean and install both regular Inventor and Inventor Professional, including detailed instructions, is located inside the image in the Crack folder.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare