Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 61.04 MB
The 6th generation of the leading application for monitor calibration and ICC-profiling has been drastically improved in ease of use and functionality.
Pre-defined workflows can be used with a mouse-click right from the start. This covers for most situations for which a monitor calibration is needed. Parameters for special requirements can be configured with the built-in workflow editor. This makes basICColor display the easiest to use and most professional software of its class. basICColor display 6 calibrates the internal monitor LUTs in suited monitors automatically. This guarantees for the highest precision in luminance, black point, color temperatureand gray balance. If the monitor allows for 3D LUT calibration basICColor display 6 uses ICC-profiles to emulate any gamut and thus allows for color correct viewing even with non-color-managed applications like digital video, web design and even medical viewers.
After each calibration basICColor display 6 automatically Calibration and ICC Profiling software for computer displays (CRT, LCD, Laptop) and projectors
- Fully automated calibration and LUT creation for supported displays
- Linear L*, Gamma, sRGB, CIECAM02, HDTV, NTSC, REC 709, PAL/SECAM, DICOM and CIE LUT tonal response curves
- User selectable white point, black point, and contrast ratio
- Support for all popular measurement instruments:
Coloter: basICColor DISCUS, basICColor SQUID, basICColor SQUID 2, basICColor SQUID 2 WG, basICColor SQUID 3, datacolor Spyder 2, datacolor Spyder 3, datacolor Spyder 4, datacolor Spyder 5, EIZO Swing, Monaco OPTIX XR, NEC SpectraSensor Pro, X-Rite DTP 94 USB, X-Rite Eye-One display, X-Rite Eye-One display 2, X-Rite Eye-One display 2 WG, X-Rite Eye-One display LT, X-Rite i1Display Pro
Spectrophotometer: GL optic mini-spectrometer (Windows only), Instrument Systems CAS 140CT (Windows only), Konica Minolta FD-7/5, X-Rite Eye-One Pro, X-Rite Eye-One Monitor, X-Rite i1Pro 2, X-Rite ColorMunki
Display Color Analyzer: Konica Minolta Display Color Analyzer CA-210
- Measurement and reporting of ambient light and viewing booths, according to ISO 3664 und ISO 12646 (requires suited measurement device)
- Supports calibration and profiling of single and multiple displays.
- Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64 Bit)
- Intel Pentium 4-Prozessor
- 512MB RAM, 100MB Available Disk Space, minimum
- Graphic Card Supporting 1280x1024 Pixel and 24 Bit Color Depth
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.