Brivium - Extra Trophies Awarded | NulledTeam UnderGround | The Best Scripts Site In The World
  • Read Our Rules

Dont forget read our rules Nulled Team UnderGround Rules

• You may not say thanks or replied bad language in a thread - Your reply will be removed and warning! You must be like us "overview" in the resource. You will be access to download in FREE SECTION ONLY! DO NOT PREMIUM SECTION! Is only upgrade to up account.
  • Please support our site and click on the advertised
  • Complete Installation Service

Review Our XenForo Complete Installation Service
  • Multiple Accounts

Dont forget we not allowed Multiple Accounts, so all of your accounts as well as your IP will ban

Brivium - Extra Trophies Awarded

Brivium - Extra Trophies Awarded 1.5.0

No permission to download

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Aug 21, 2015
Egypt
www.nulledteam.com
Site Script
XenForo
Admin submitted a new resource:

Brivium - Extra Trophies Awarded - Encourages your member more active in your site by extending the XenForo trophy system far.

Do you want to expand the trophy system by giving your own member the awards based on what they did? So if you mean so, here is your chance with this add-on, take it!

Extra Trophies Awarded is needed to extent more title functions in the forum. If an user reaches a number of trophies, they could get the...
Read more about this resource...

Ombree

Registered
Oct 7, 2016
Hey guys !

I have this error message :
Invalid License of Brivium - Extra Trophies Awarded for this domain: metaleak.com
Do you have any fix ?

Thanks for your reply :)

MiRacLE

Registered
Banned User
Oct 3, 2016
Hey guys !

I have this error message :
Invalid License of Brivium - Extra Trophies Awarded for this domain: metaleak.com
Do you have any fix ?

Thanks for your reply :)
Look for the files in library/brivium directory maybe one or few files will contain callback to brivium.com . If you are using more than one brivium add-on I suggest you to download brivium add-on folder from library folder present on your server and then look for the files that callback to brivium as all the brivium add-ons are interlinked

Kind regards

Ombree

Registered
Oct 7, 2016
Hi Miracle !

I found these code in the library for brivium :

protected static function _setCopyrightNotice($copyrightNotice = ''){
self::$_copyrightNotice = (string) '<div id="BRCopyright" class="concealed muted" style="float:left;margin-left: 10px;"><style>@media (max-width:480px){.Responsive #BRCopyright span{display: none;}}</style><div class="muted"><a href="http://brivium.com/" class="concealed" title="Brivium Limited"><span>XenForo </span>Add-ons by Brivium<span> &trade; &copy; 2012-'.date("Y").' Brivium LLC.</span></a></div></div>';
}

I don't find other "brivium.com" in other library files :eek:

Thanks for your help Miracle :)

MiRacLE

Registered
Banned User
Oct 3, 2016
Hi Miracle !

I found these code in the library for brivium :

protected static function _setCopyrightNotice($copyrightNotice = ''){
self::$_copyrightNotice = (string) '<div id="BRCopyright" class="concealed muted" style="float:left;margin-left: 10px;"><style>@media (max-width:480px){.Responsive #BRCopyright span{display: none;}}</style><div class="muted"><a href="http://brivium.com/" class="concealed" title="Brivium Limited"><span>XenForo </span>Add-ons by Brivium<span> &trade; &copy; 2012-'.date("Y").' Brivium LLC.</span></a></div></div>';
}

I don't find other "brivium.com" in other library files :eek:

Thanks for your help Miracle :)
Well it's just only inserting copyright , its going to be related to license I will do a check today ;)

MiRacLE

Registered
Banned User
Oct 3, 2016
Ok, i found anything i will told you if i see something :) Thank you for your help :)
Just about to send its nulled version to AnimeHaxor he will do the update when he will came online , I tested that version on my local server I got its installation without any problems or errors .:)

Dear User!

We found that you are blocking the display of ads on our site.

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. That's okay. Who doesn't?

But without advertising-income, we can't keep making this site awesome.

Thank you for understanding!