Brivium - Modern Statistics | NulledTeam UnderGround | The Best Scripts Site In The World
  • Read Our Rules

Dont forget read our rules Nulled Team UnderGround Rules

• You may not say thanks or replied bad language in a thread - Your reply will be removed and warning! You must be like us "overview" in the resource. You will be access to download in FREE SECTION ONLY! DO NOT PREMIUM SECTION! Is only upgrade to up account.
  • Please support our site and click on the advertised
  • Complete Installation Service

Review Our XenForo Complete Installation Service
  • Multiple Accounts

Dont forget we not allowed Multiple Accounts, so all of your accounts as well as your IP will ban

Brivium - Modern Statistics

Brivium - Modern Statistics 2.6.1

No permission to download

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Aug 21, 2015
Egypt
www.nulledteam.com
Site Script
XenForo
Admin submitted a new resource:

Brivium - Modern Statistics - This product will shows multiple statistics about the forum under various criteria.

This add-on provides for you an amazing tool of statistic in your site/forum. Users could see and follow to hot trend or update the newest information on that.

Modern Statistics is an intelligent function of statistic in the forum. There are three main objects of statistic, they are Users, Threads and Resources. The users could see many statistics about those objects, such as Latest Replies, Sticky Threads, Top...
Read more about this resource...

emailsnipper

Registered
Apr 21, 2017
emailsnipper
So I just paid over 400$ at brivium.com for many addon, without support and install by my self after purchasing is really .... fucking wasting money???
Oh My God ...

I have puschase a mini game that was just put on store Brivium. But it require license, should I post then you make it become null license??

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Aug 21, 2015
Egypt
www.nulledteam.com
Site Script
XenForo
So I just paid over 400$ at brivium.com for many addon, without support and install by my self after purchasing is really .... fucking wasting money???
Oh My God ...

I have puschase a mini game that was just put on store Brivium. But it require license, should I post then you make it become null license??
you dont must pay again, here what you will need

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Aug 21, 2015
Egypt
www.nulledteam.com
Site Script
XenForo
i use that ver in my site and it work fine

i thing that cause you have licensed addons from Brivium
anyway we meeted that before and sloved by used subdomain with another member

emailsnipper

Registered
Apr 21, 2017
emailsnipper
i use that ver in my site and it work fine

i thing that cause you have licensed addons from Brivium
anyway we meeted that before and sloved by used subdomain with another member
Yes my site currently was installed with many genuined licenses with Brimium. I also think as you, maybe some function of installed module addon of Brimium could recognize NULL script. I must think to choose reinstall all nor what ever.

emailsnipper

Registered
Apr 21, 2017
emailsnipper
So i should use subdomain to install. But no worry, I will wait still Brevium finish my personal addon next 10 days, then I will try for NULL addon. I am having a project which I already paid Brivium for custom addon, and I must wait still it be done. Cause Brivium sometime login to my FTP for checking something for that project.

Dear User!

We found that you are blocking the display of ads on our site.

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. That's okay. Who doesn't?

But without advertising-income, we can't keep making this site awesome.

Thank you for understanding!