Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 615.36 MB
ChessOK Aquarium 2019 offers advanced analysis functions, game commenting, searching, powerful chess trees, playing, databases and much more. If you already own the Houdini 6 UCI engine and are looking for an appropriate interface, ChessOK Aquarium 2019 is the best you can find.
- Interactive Deep Analysis is the the most advanced chess analysis method available today.
- Infinite Analysis is more flexible than ever with analysis presets.
- Find Blunders and Game Analysis for analyzing whole games.
Play against the computer.
- Choose from three different strength handicap methods, material handicap or time handicap.
- You can also just set the ELO level you want to play against!
- Publish your games, analyses or even whole chess books! Publish as Aquarium iBook, on the web/blog or in print.
- Compatibility with major opening book and database formats.
- Databases of about 7.077 million games in total (up to November 2, 2018) that can be updated from www.chessok.com each week with 1500 new games for free.
ChessOK Aquarium - Ultimate Analysis and Playing Tool
ChessOK Aquarium is a revolutionary analysis, database and chess publishing tool, fully compatible with the world's strongest chess playing engines, including Houdini 6 and Stockfish. ChessOK Aquarium combines an easy-to-navigate interface with advanced analysis functions, game commenting, searching, powerful chess trees, playing against the computer, databases, advanced publishing options and many other features.
One of its unique features, Interactive Deep Analysis, is the most advanced chess analysis method available today. The purpose of IDeA is to analyze a position deeply and return as much information about it as possible to enable the user to get a better understanding of the nuances of any position. Its unique approach makes it an essential weapon in the arsenal of every serious player and analyst!
ChessOK Aquarium was developed by Convekta Ltd, widely known for such famous programs as Chess Assistant and CT-ART. Those of you who never used Aquarium should definitely consider trying out this most advanced chess interface.
Despite having numerous functions and customization options, Aquarium is easy to use navigate - thanks to a modern interface employing the Ribbon - an element you may be familiar with from the latest Microsoft Office products and some other modern programs. It provides means to make all options easily accessible without limiting the number of options.
Infinite Analysis Trees
One of the unique features of Aquarium is that it stores your infinite analysis results. If you run into the same position, even in a different database and even if it came up through a different move order, you can see that you have analyzed it before. Besides examining the result you can insert the variation and evaluation into the game you are currently viewing. You can also add a column with the infinite analysis tree to a tree configuration, so you can always see the evaluation of the different moves in the tree window.
Interactive Deep Analysis (IDeA)
IDeA is one of the most advanced methods available for analyzing chess positions. In fact, it is more of an analysis environment rather than a simple analysis feature. Similar to "infinite analysis," IDeA continues analyzing until you decide to stop it; however, the similarities end there.
Integration of IDeA and Infinite Analysis
The biggest news introduced in Aquarium is the improved integration of IDeA and infinite analysis. The first steps in this direction were taken in Aquarium 4. The most important of those was the introduction of IDeA game links (see IDeA Master Trees and IDeA Game Links), which added a new level of convenience by creating an "analysis center" where IDeA is accessible along with other Aquarium analysis tools such as infinite analysis, without the need to switch back and forth between the game and IDeA.
For the Infinite Analysis Users
The infinite Analysis in Aquarium is as solid as ever. In fact the users that gain most from the improved analysis features in Aquarium 2018 are those who use infinite analysis. With the improvements in Aquarium 2018 you can automatically keep track of all your infinite analysis broken down by chess engine. If you want to check a previously analyzed position at a later time, you can see how it was evaluated by each of the chess engines used to analyze the position.
What's New in ChessOK Aquarium 2019:
- 3-month Chess King LEARN subscription, giving access to all courses available there (60 as of Nov.2018 and counting)! The courses are available in 9 European languages, sorted by category and difficulty level, and include such gems as Chess Tactics for Beginners 2.0, Chess: From Beginner to Club Player, Chess Strategy, Chess Middlegame series, several courses from CT-ART and Chess Tactics in the Opening series and more.
- Updated databases now contain 7.077 million games in total!
- 1-year access to Lomonosov Tablebases! The subscription will be active for 1 year starting the date of activation at the tablebases service.
- PC, 256 MB RAM, 4GB of free disk space, Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
- Language versions: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Russian.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare