close my account | NulledTeam UnderGround | The Best Scripts Site In The World

close my account

• Read Our Rules

Dont forget read our rules Nulled Team UnderGround Rules

• You may not say thanks or replied bad language in a thread - Your reply will be removed and warning! You must be like us "overview" in the resource. You will be access to download in FREE SECTION ONLY! DO NOT PREMIUM SECTION! Is only upgrade to up account.
  • Please support our site and click on the advertised
  • Complete Installation Service

Review Our XenForo Complete Installation Service
  • Multiple Accounts

Dont forget we not allowed Multiple Accounts, so all of your accounts as well as your IP will ban

china2019

Registered
Feb 6, 2019
2157 Leighton Rd, Elmont, NY, 11003
Site Script
Other
plz close my account
a few days ago,i signed up for an account and couldn't download anything,until now
i think the account is useless,i found what i wanted in other places,i also don't want to receive emails from this forum.

PLEASE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: DaBlakMask

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Nov 22, 2015
www.nulledteam.com
Site Script
XenForo
plz close my account
a few days ago,i signed up for an account and couldn't download anything,until now
i think the account is useless,i found what i wanted in other places,i also don't want to receive emails from this forum.

PLEASE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT
Thanks
Why you would close your account? Just buy Member+ then you will get lifetime plan: https://www.nulledteam.com/account/upgrades

Reactions: samy zaid

DaBlakMask

Registered
Mar 9, 2019
nowhere
Site Script
Other
Could someone please delete/close my account here also.
I joined the site because i thought it was a decent looking community that shared a lot of nulled scripts.
But its impossible to download anything and a lot is available from other sites for free.
I think its ridiculous paying for membership to download files,id prefer to spend that money and buy the Legit files

Thanks inadvance