china2019

Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
Other
plz close my account
a few days ago,i signed up for an account and couldn't download anything,until now
i think the account is useless,i found what i wanted in other places,i also don't want to receive emails from this forum.

PLEASE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT
Thanks

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
plz close my account
a few days ago,i signed up for an account and couldn't download anything,until now
i think the account is useless,i found what i wanted in other places,i also don't want to receive emails from this forum.

PLEASE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT
Thanks
Why you would close your account? Just buy Member+ then you will get lifetime plan: https://www.null-scripts.net/account/upgrades

DaBlakMask

Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
Other
Could someone please delete/close my account here also.
I joined the site because i thought it was a decent looking community that shared a lot of nulled scripts.
But its impossible to download anything and a lot is available from other sites for free.
I think its ridiculous paying for membership to download files,id prefer to spend that money and buy the Legit files

Thanks inadvance

X

XenDL

We ask you for a subscription for the simple and good reason of the forum's survival. With these subscriptions, you will be able to download while helping to pay for the server or other resources that will be posted on the forum.

Thank you, @Tutifruti