Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 16.09 MB
Fakin' The Funk? is a tool that helps you to detect the true quality of your audio files in one batch. Nowadays you can download tunes from anywhere. But what is the real quality of these files? What if you could check those tunes to see if they're really that good, and not upscaled 128kbps to 320kbps MP3s? You could batch-process them all without having to manually check them 1-by-1 using a spectrum analyzer?
Import your music files. Fakin' The Funk? will analyze the right bitrate and frequency. If it finds a wrong bitrate or lower frequency-peak, it will show you the actual bitrate. It's up to you whether you want to rename those files, copy or move. Or just delete them. Fakin' The Funk? Keep it real.
- Automated batch-processing
- Easy-to-use interface
- Free (for the 1st 100 detected fake files)
- Cannot be fooled by audio-optimizers like Platinum Notes
- Besides fake files, it detects corrupted & unreadable files as well
- Supports all popular lossy & lossless audio file formats
- Ultra-fast processing using multiple threads to speed up the analysis
- Drag-&-drop support e.g. to Mp3Tag or Explorer
- Shows frequency cut-off, using its built-in Spectrum analyzer
- Listen to audio files directly, using its built-in player
- Translated manually into English, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, French, Swedish & Polish
- Supports 24 bit formats & samplerates above 48 kHz
- Tag-editor for the most common ID-tags incl. search & replace feature
- Optional clipping detection
- Configurable toolbuttons to search songs online (Amazon, iTunes, etc.)
- New context menu "copy to folder" (next to "move to folder")
- Precalculate frequency spectrums: By using the right-mouse-context menu, you can precalculate the selected spectrums so you can browse them later quickly.
- When trying to delete a file that was currently played, an error occured. Now the replay will be stopped and the file then deleted immediately
- When editing in the listview while a filter was active, pressing the ESC key did not only interrupt the editing process, but also clear the filter. This is fixed.
- On some systems, the drag & drop feature did not work properly due to an error while reading the clipboard formats
- On Mac, the "open with finder" menu did not work when the filename contained spaces. This is fixed.
- The default URLs for searching in other systems have been updated
- Added russian translation
Requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8 & 10
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare