Mariana

Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
I have been making configurations in the xenforo password hash file, which supposedly is the file related to encryption and password verification, my goal is to change the encryption method that xenforo uses by default which in this case is (BCRYPT), but the truth is I don't know where these configurations are made if in the authentication folders or in the log folders. If you have any idea I would appreciate it very much.

Marcellus

Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
Other
I have been making configurations in the xenforo password hash file, which supposedly is the file related to encryption and password verification, my goal is to change the encryption method that xenforo uses by default which in this case is (BCRYPT), but the truth is I don't know where these configurations are made if in the authentication folders or in the log folders. If you have any idea I would appreciate it very much.
In XenForo, changing an encryption method from the default (BCRYPT) usually requires changes to the login system rather than the log folders. Check authentication-related files or documents for settings for configuration that will allow you to change encryption methods.Magic 8 ball