Mikaoy

Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
Hey,

So, I'm wondering how Nulled Xenforo works. Is it safe to use a nulled version of Xenforo? How unsafe is it? Using it for commercial/business is illegal?

Any help with information is highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Mikaoy

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
XenForo Nulled version is same as the license. But license own PHP was the removal of a token. xF staff cannot check token license under customer account.
XenForo 1.5 or 2.0 was safe and very secure more than vBulletin.
XenForo Nulled is illegal. If you check any hosting it doesn't support nulled version, they can suspend your account.

Mordai

Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
WordPress
@AnimeHaxor Hi! And is it safe, when I'm using a licensed version of XenForo but my addons or themes aren't?

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
@AnimeHaxor Hi! And is it safe, when I'm using a licensed version of XenForo but my addons or themes aren't?
Both yes. If you bought a license, you can switch to license and post of an issue or bug report on XenForo customer section, They welcome you.

ALiveVam

Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
WordPress
"null-scripts.net" this site is nulled or not..

Lewis-H

Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
WordPress
Assuming there are no additional files, all that is required is to download the upgrade .zip from your customer area and overwrite the existing files on the serve.

The only way to know for sure whether there are any extra files would be to do a side by side comparison of the directories and files within.

Deleting is an option but ensure you don't delete the /data or /internal_data directories.
Also, take a backup of config.php first.