Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 712.81 MB
Your Photography. Elevated. Revolutionary tools and AI technologies in Luminar 4 bring new heights to photo editing. Luminar 4 is the next generation of our all-in-one image editing and photo management software. Luminar 4 is designed to deliver professional results in less time and to help photographers unlock their best images.
All New in Luminar 4:
AI Sky Replacement
Replace the sky to change the mood of your photo - instantly. Thanks to intelligent algorithms, this challenging task is now automated.
AI Skin Enhancer & Portrait Enhancer
Enhance your portraits faster than ever with revolutionary human-aware technology. Get amazingly realistic results on portraits shot outdoors or in a studio.
Quickly reveal important parts of each image without spoiling the rest of the photo. This content-aware tool detects areas that could look richer and enhances them.
Create realistic light rays. Add a source of sunlight and move it around your image. Watch volumetric sunbeams magically seep between objects such as trees and buildings.
AI Accent makes dozens of complex adjustments when you move just one slider. New human-aware technology recognizes people and applies adjustments selectively for ultra-realistic results.
Explore, rate, sort & enjoy images from all your folders with ease and pleasure.
Apply instant Looks
Immerse in more than 70 Looks, handcrafted by recognized photo artists. Divided into seven Categories. Create and share your own unique Looks.
Make your landscapes pop
With Landscape Enhancer toolset it takes few slides to add more charm to your landscapes. Apply Dehaze to restore depth and color. Add warm sunlight with Golden Hour. Works perfectly on landscapes or outdoor portraits. Improve colors of plants, trees or flowers with Foliage Enhancer.
Erase unwanted objects
Get rid of unwanted objects, strangers, and odd details - in a click, with Erase tool.
Boost creativity with Creative tools
- Use it for a gritty cinematic look. Often used in stylized fashion shoots and grungy athletic portraits.
- For an aged look with flat color and high contrast. Works great for both landscapes and portraits.
- Creates a dreamy look with increased contrast and a delicate glow.
- Remap the colors in an image for creative new options. LUTs can be used for color grading, B&W conversion, or digital film stocks.
- Textures give your photos a new appearance. They're especially great when you're trying to achieve a vintage or grungy look.
- Creates a lighting effect, especially around bright areas such as streetlights and sky.
- Emulates the structure of analog film stock by introducing a random, stylized texture into your image.
- Adds a strong softening or blurring effect to part of your photo, simulating fog.
Flawlessly remove digital noise from any type of photo. Get perfect images no matter the camera or shooting conditions.
Create more dramatic shots. Bring crystal-clear sharpness to your images. Enhance the clarity of small, medium or large details selectively.
NEW AI Augmented Sky
Inside the Creative tab of Luminar 4.2, you'll find a new tool called AI Augmented Sky. This tool lets artists choose objects from the curated Luminar collection or upload their own, and blend them seamlessly with the photograph's sky.
Breakthrough Improvements to Portrait Tools
When Luminar 4 launched, we announced some new, groundbreaking tools to help you optimize your portraits. And so far, photographers have loved the enhanced controls and adjustments they can make to their portraits!
With today's update, we're introducing a new Face Features Detection Network, which enables us to give you even more accurate and realistic automation when it comes to enhancing portraits. This technology is trained to detect different faces no matter what position, angle or tilt they might be in. It even recognizes those badly lit or partially hidden faces, as well as those with heavy makeup. No matter what the skin color or age of the person, Luminar 4.2 will recognize faces - even if it's a group photograph.
In the AI Skin Enhancement tool, you'll find a new Shine Removal Technology. It lets you reduce shine on a person's forehead or cheeks, making for a more evenly-lit portrait. This technology restores the skin on the patches of the face where it was hit by excessive light, and automatically generates realistic-looking skin that blends in perfectly.
AI Portrait Enhancer has also received improved slimming capabilities through its Slim Face 2.0 Technology. Prior to today's update, Slim Face only worked with the lower portion of a person's face, sometimes making for unrealistic results.
Improved Relight Scene in AI Sky Replacement
In addition to AI Augmented Sky and the enhancements to our portrait tools, you'll also see a few other updates in Luminar 4.2.
We're constantly improving one of our Luminar artists' most-loved features - AI Sky Replacement. Relight Scene technology improvement lets you retain colors as you originally captured them in-camera. In previous versions, you might have seen a yellow and unrealistic glow on white objects. Improvement of the Relight Scene technology lets you avoid this problem. Relight Scene Technology - Old ResultRelight Scene Technology - New Result
Other improvements you'll see in Luminar 4.2
You'll also see increased efficiency and speed of interaction with your machine's processor, due to improvements we've made to the ML Cache system.
Finally, Windows users will also see three additional updates:
- Preview Preset Multithreading - For multi-core systems, generation of previews received a boost, making for faster and more comfortable viewing and usage.
- Third-party Plugin Implementation - Popular plugins can now be used. At this time, plugins for the Aurora HDR, DxO Nik Collection family, as well as the Topaz plugins collection, are supported.
Plus, we've gotten rid of some bugs!
As we continue to improve Luminar, the 4.2 release addresses multiple performance issues. Thanks to those customers who worked with our support team to identify issues and help us improve them!
For all users:
- We've resolved an issue where some vertical images were being stretched horizontally.
- The Dark Circles Removal technology in AI Portrait Enhancer is more accurate.
- We've eliminated color fringing that occurred in some images when using the Lens Distortion technology and the Free Transform tool.
- Improved performance when using the Lens & Geometry, Erase, and Sky Enhancer tools.
Windows users will also see several other bug fixes:
- Improved performance when loading Looks.
- We've solved crashed related to issues when filling masks or loading images with different color profiles.
- Improved compatibility for EXIF data for .CR3 files.
- Improved gallery previews when changing thumbnail size.
- Resolved creation date variance between Gallery View and in Info tab.
- Improved History panel display.
- Additional stability and performance improvements related to tools.
- Graphics: Open GL 3.3 or later compatible
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (only x64-bit OS)
- RAM: 8 GB or more
- Disk Space: 10 GB free space
Download From UploadGig