- Jan 5, 2020
- Reaction score
- dhaka bangladesh
- Site Script
PanoramaStudio Pro 184.108.40.2065 + Crack-UZ1 | 30.2 MB
PanoramaStudio creates seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images. It stitches your photos to huge panoramic images within minutes.
This program combines simple creation of perfect panoramic images within a few steps with ambitious postprocessing features for advanced users. PanoramaStudio Pro creates single-row and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360x180 degree panoramas. It is the complete solution for the creation of panoramic images. Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro offers now also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit.
• Easy user interface, large work space with a 2D and 3D preview
• Automatic alignement of single- and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
• Seamless blending into a panoramic image
• Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
• Automatic exposure correction
• Panoramas can be connected to virtual tours in Java and Flash using hotspots
• Filters for additional image editing
• Export your panoramas in various image formats, as screensavers and as interactive Java or Flash panoramas for websites
• Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
• Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
• A new render engine achieves an even higher quality for the panoramas
• An adaptive blending method
• A new exposure correction
• The camera database was again extended by another 200 new cameras and detects now automatically already about 1200 digital compact and SLR cameras
• Enhanced RAW import
• Many details improved...
Whats New In PanoramaStudio Pro 3.4:
Optimized image alignment in the multi-row mode:
Significantly higher speed for large panoramas
Better error tolerance against bad control points
The optimizations can increase the performance for large panoramas with 100 or more images in many cases by a factor of 10 or more.
The exposure correction provides more reliable results even for panoramas with large over- or under-exposed areas.
Improved grid assistant. Better and more accurate integration of unassigned images.
Improved metadata alignment of images from DJI drones.
The improved control point editor offers a more precise magnifying glass and more precise positioning of control points using the mouse or cursor keys.
The horizon mode now shows a guide line for the vertical center.
New RAW import based on LibRaw. PanoramaStudio imports now Raw files of around 1100 cameras, including Canon's new CR3 format.
GPS data is now also read from RAW and DNG files.
Around 50 new cameras were added to the camera database which contains now more than 2530 cameras.
Improved WebGL performance in the PanoramaStudio Viewer for interactive panoramas.
The PanoramaStudio Viewer now runs in higher resolution in the VR mode on high-res VR glasses.
... and many more improvements