PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0 Build 1031 Multilingual | | File size: 50.9 MB
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
- Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
- Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
- Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
- Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
- Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
Standard test suites
- CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, physics.
- 2D graphics tests Vectors, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements.
- 3D graphics tests DirectX 9 to DirectX 12 in 4K resolution. DirectCompute & OpenCL
- Disk tests Reading, writing & seeking within disk files + IOPS
- Memory tests Memory access speeds and latency
Advanced configurable tests
- Advanced Disk
- Advanced CD / DVD
- Advanced 3D graphics
- Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
- Advanced Memory
- Advanced Visualized Physics
- Advanced DirectCompute
The application includes the following additional features:
- Comprehensive online help
- Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
- Detailed disk speed graphs
- Supports printing results
- The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
- A customizable Notes field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
- Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
- Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
- A summary Mark figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
- The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple Baseline computers at the one time.
- Flexible license, move the software
V9.0 Build 1031 - 10th/April/2019
Baseline management - added max cpu/3d/disk scores to advanced baseline search windows. Will now force a min and max score entry (with a differnence no larger than 1000) when doing a search based only on a cpu/3d/disk score.
Removed Nvidia G-Sync check before submitting baseline results as the Nvidia API was not reliable and could indicate G-Sync was enabled on systems that did not support it
Fixed a bug in the DX12 test where it would not always choose the video card with the largest amount of RAM
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.