Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeremy

Hello guys, please I really need your help cause I discover that recently my forum was having with posting thread and also replying post which has to do with comment.

I can't no more see the blank for reply and only i was able to post reply so i can't comment and i have try using my pc , phone and even other people phone but it is still the same cause in was hoping it was the browser. And the worst part is that whenever I clicked on the post thread , it doesn't bring the blank space for thread content only the topic title and the tags. So i can't post on my forum and it been 2 days now since this happened.And please guy I need help to help me look into this and nay help woukld be appreciated please.
and here is a screenshot of what i experience on my forum please help me cause the reply is no more bringing the comment box so also the post thread and everytime i clcik on the reply alone it says 'unspecified error"

Screenshot_64.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
What is your server from host?

Are you on shared or VPS/Dedicated,

Check your Admin Panel > Tools > Server Error Log

J

jeremy

Ok Thanks, I am on shared host and the error log is library/xenforo/application.php and it telling me that the content is not complete and seems there's a code debug. pls pls would be glad if you can help @AnimeHaxor

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
What is your host?

Are you using free hosting or Paid shared/VPS/Dedicated Server.

J

jeremy

I am using a paid shared host and my host is namecheap.org but any help render would be very much appreciated sir @AnimeHaxor

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
Please create conversation me, I will take look.

Status
Not open for further replies.