ProPresenter 7.0.5 (117441797) | Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 96.07 MB
ProPresenter is a cross-platform (Mac and Windows) presentation & production application for live events. It seamlessly displays lyrics, slides, and media, making high-quality live productions easy. It is the indispensible tool for worship gatherings, sporting events, conferences, trade shows, and studio broadcasts. ProPresenter operators control presentations on one screen, while dynamically presenting to an audience on one or more additional screens.
- No separate edit and present modes
- Outputs are always live
- Completely non-linear flexibility
- On demand Scripture lookup
- Separate Outputs, for lobby, auditorium, and stage displays
- Volunteer friendly
- On the fly run-of-show changes
Tell Your Story. Extraordinarily
Whatever the story you want to tell, ProPresenter has the tools to help you tell it in the most engaging way possible. With a completely revamped video engine that is equally suitable for powering presentations in a room of 100 people or 100,000, the quality and professionalism of ProPresenters output is unprecedented.
High quality video output
The ability to create high-quality video is becoming increasingly easy, making the use of videos in productions more prevalent than ever. The ProPresenter video engine (the same as is at the heart of PVP3) is the perfect way to present your final edit.
You can import and play videos instantly in ProPresenter. It also includes the ability to set in and out points dynamically, effect color, brightness, and volume, and crop/scale videos dynamically. Video effects empower you to leverage your video library to create limitless new looks for your pre-produced content. In addition, these same effects and manipulations can also be used on live video sources.
A multi-layered architecture allows for backgrounds, live video layers, slides, props, and masks to be controlled independently.
- High-quality transistions
- Announcements layer to show rolling announcements on one screen while rehearsing on another
- Individual slide settings for transitions and object builds
- Scale and cropping of media
- Data-driven text boxes (such as current time and countdown timers)
- Dynamically overlaid content
- Context driven visibility (clear a timer when it reaches the end)
Advanced Features Now included!
ProPresenter 7 has a number of advanced features previously sold separately in Pro6 as add-on, paid for modules that offered additional features and capabilities beyond what your typical church needed. The typical church these days, however, has grown more sophisticated in their productions. We love seeing this and want to see more of it so Renewed Vision is now including these advanced features in Pro7 at no additional cost (a $2,593 value if all were purchased separately)!
Output to multiple displays with different combinations of content all at once, including multiple stage displays
Output Broadcast-quality key and fill channels
Project onto wide screens with multiple projectors and blend their edges to create one seemless, extra wide image
Control multiple ProPresenter machines from a single computer (coming soon)
Control ProPresenters functions from MIDI, DMX, or broadcast video
SDI / NDI
Send video out over SDI (coaxial cable) or over your network (Ethernet).
A sophisticated Stage Display output empowers you to communicate information to the people on stage. Show the content your stage talent needs to see including clocks, timers, current slide, next slide, slide notes, and stage announcements. Maintain flexibility of your Stage Display layouts using our advanced editor. With the output capabilities of ProPresenter you can use any layout on as many stage displays that you have available.
You deserve software thats easy to use
Regardless of how powerful a tool is, its value is determined by how easy it is to access that power. ProPresenter was designed from the beginning to allow beginners to feel confident in running the software with only a few minutes of training. We make all of our training available online via free video tutorials you can access before you even purchase the software. Here are just some of the ways that we make it easy for you to create the presentations that tell your story.
- Improves stage action handling and performance
- Improves default media import sorting and naming within presentations
- Fixes media files getting moved to the recycle bin on relaunch
- Fixes elements getting stuck on the stage screen after a layout change
- Fixes intermittent hangs in the trigger process (unable to trigger slides)
- Fixes significant trigger delay when in-point is set on a media action
- Fixes fonts not showing when activated with a font manager
- Fixes object visibility not always working as expected for stage elements
- Fixes slide label not getting set when created from a media drop
- Windows 10: Version 1903 (build 18362) or newer
- GPU: If you are outputting to more than 4 HD screens, you should have a dedicated (meaning, not integrated) GPU.
- Video compression: H264 or H265 (HEVC) at 30mbps or less for HD, 50mbps for 4K; For videos with Alpha channels, ProRes 4444 is recommended.
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.
Upload your files at maximum speed! You can use this service to share your creations, use as a virtual backup and share your files with your friends! You can upload up to 10 GB files, for free!