Scrutiny 9.5.8 | macOS | 11 mb
Optimizing your website for search engines can improve your ranking in the search results pages and naturally bring more users to your site. Scrutiny is a website analysis tool that can help you check if there are any broken links on your website, create a sitemap, check for spelling errors, run SEO checks, and so on.
Scrutiny comes with a sites manager where you can easily input the source URL for the website you want to start evaluating. The app automatically generates a thumbnail for the page and then enables you to configure the scanning rules.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML sitemap generation, optionally include images / PDF pages
- Insecure / mixed content reporting
- Page-load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL's as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or AppleScript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live