Stereo Tool v9.40 Multilingual + Plugin for Winamp | 102 Mb
Stereo tool is a software-based audio processor which offers outstanding audio quality and comes with many unique features. It is used by over 1500 FM stations ranging from small local stations to 50-100 kW stations and nation-wide networks with dozens of transmitters, thousands of streaming stations and many DAB+, HD, AM and TV stations. It can be used for both live and file based processing.
FM TRANSMITTER FEATURES
Stereo Tool can generate an MPX signal, including stereo and RDS data, which can be sent to the FM transmitter using a good quality 192 kHz capable sound card. No separate hardware stereo coder or hardware RDS encoder is needed.
- Repairs clipped audio
- Removes distortion, restores dynamics
- Also used by police forensics labs
Improves the sound of MPEG2/MP3 style lossy compressed files
Removes unwanted constant sounds, such as a 50/60 Hz hum from bad cables
Non-compressing spectrum equalization
- Wideband AGC
- Two multiband compressors, 2-9 bands
- Wideband compressor
- Low level boost for classical music
Choice of multiple stereo wideners
LOUD & CLEAN!
- Upto 140% audio level at 100% modulation
- Gives 2-3 dB extra headroom for highs
- Be the loudest and cleanest station on the dial!
- Controls RF bandwidth to avoid reception problems
- Compatible with all receivers
- Stations report upto 30 km bigger reception area
STEREO / RDS
- Built-in stereo and RDS encoder
- RT+ and remote control support
Home Page -