Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 97.41 MB
Modular Particle System - Stardust is a Modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node based user interface and ships with a host of presets to create stunning effects.
- Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
- One Tool, Single 3D space.
- One click smart presets.
- Replica, a unique effect, that replicates the particles in various ways.
- Countless particle effects.
- Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, 3D Models, Text & Mask, Maps.
- Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
- Splines, animate-able, both as paths and emitters.
- Containers,enclose particles in sphere, box or a 3D model.
One Tool, a single 3D space, on one layer with endless possibilities. It is a full featured particle system with forces, fields, motion blur, DOF and much more.
A Breakthrough easy to use node based interface. Start with a preset or create your own nodes. Many emitters, particles and forces can be added, and have them all work in a single 3D space on one layer.
Create beautiful motion graphics by replicating particles in many ways. With Replica you can create unique looking designs, ranging from organic through technology and more.
Sphere, box, 3d models, displacement maps and more are used to push, pull, enclose, color and move particles around. Black hole nodes can be used to attract the particles over time.
Load an entire setup, node, or a single param. With a single click you can load stunning presets, and there are loads of them.
Particles can be emitted along a 3D model's vertices or from its volume.
Whether it's a box or a sphere grid, with the unique easy-to-use modular workflow these are just starting points for endless paths. These grids can be manipulated in many ways to create arresting looks.
From particle emitting splines through 3D lines, these unique animate-able 3D splines, defined using After effects lights, create a multitude of stunning effects.
Text & Mask
Particles can be emitted from live text and masks, either from the volume or the edges. Paths can then be trimmed, offset and controlled using many more properties. Create never seen before effects.
• Volume workflow - Create striking looks, meshing particles and 3d models into volumes using the renowned OpenVDB technology. • Create complex intersections and manipulations of volumes using Stardust's highly flexible modular design.
• 3D Wireframes - New OBJ Emitter options to emit from model edges.
• Extrude Edges - Extrude Masks and Text Edges to create fine hollow bodies.
• Transparent material - Affect transparency by surface facing towards or away from the camera, to achieve an X-ray like effect.
• Transparent material - New option allows to affect the DOF.
• Normal Map from Bump - Convert bump map (any grayscale image) to a normal map, to easily create procedural materials inside AE.
• Stardust panel additions
• Auto Connect Node - Connect a node between two linked nodes by dragging on top of the connection line until it turns green.
• Detach - Alt + drag a middle node to disconnect it and have the two surrounding nodes link directly.
• Multi-Connect - Shift click a connector, and use the green link line to connect to multiple nodes.
• Right click to create nodes, or group selected nodes.
• Preview - Fast preview of 3D setups as wireframe / flat / flat shaded.
• Path Emitters - Emit range: Controls the emit range of the path.
• Ambient Occlusion - New option allowing to tint the AO color.
• Specular - New option to adjust the specular amount.
• Model Node - New option to normalize scale and align the model to its sides.
• UV Map - New option to apply planar mapping to a 3D model.
• Fix - SSAO - fixed an issue with objects near the image border.
• Fix - Physics - fixed inherited null scale issue.
• Fix - Physics - fixed an issue with Path manipulator and single models.
- After Effects CC2015 and later , GPU with OpenGL 3.3 and later is required to render 3D models.
- 1 GB of RAM, 100 MB of hard drive space
Download From UploadGig