Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 31.37 MB
Ultimate Repair for All Android System Issues. Your Android phone is stuck in download mode/recovery mode/fastboot mode? All Android problems are covered by ReiBoot for Android, which offers you the best solution to fix Android to normal with several clicks.
Repair Android System to Normal At Your Fingers
- Totally free to enter and exit Android fastboot mode by one click.
- Enter and exit Android recovery mode. Free and simple operation.
- Fix 50+ Android system issues like stuck on Samsung logo, app crashing, black screen, and so on.
- Repair Android system to fix slow, stuck, brick issues efficiently.
- Support 600+ Android phones and tablets, including new Samsung Galaxy S10 and Android 9 Pie.
Totally Free to Enter & Exit Android Fastboot Mode by One Click
- Boot into fastboot (Bootloader) mode on any Android device by one click.
- 1-Click to get out of fastboot mode when our phone is stuck in fastboot mode.
- No need to use the key combination method. Fast and hassle-free!
Easiest and Safest Way to Enter/Exit Android Recovery Mode
How to enter Android recovery mode easily? The key combination is not working? The process of entering/exiting Android recovery mode is varied in different brands and not easy for beginners. Any misoperation would brick your Android device. Now, ReiBoot for Android offers a one-click solution to boot your Android device into recovery mode without manually holding down any buttons, and guides you how to safely exit Android recovery mode as well. No risk! Just 1 click!
Goodbye Slow & Stuck, Hello Fast & Smooth
Most phones inevitably become bloated and sluggish after using for a time. One of the culprits is insufficient memory and fragmentation. Repair your Android system will free up RAM and cache on the device, thus you can always have a fresh and nimble phone.
- Update or restore Android OS to fix sluggish performance.
- Delete cached data on Android phone.
- Wipe private data on your phone.
Support 600+ Android Phones and Tablets
This Android system recovery tool supports Android 2.0 above and supports almost all Android devices, no matter your device is provided by AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Orange, or other carriers.
In Pro Version:
- Fix Android Stuck in Fastboot Mode
- Fix Android Stuck in Recovery Mode
- Fix Android Stuck in Download Mode
- Fix Samsung Phone Stuck on Samsung Logo
- Fix Samsung Stuck in Boot Loop
- Fix Samsung Not Updating/Won't Update
- Fix Andorid/Samsung Black Screen
- Fix Samsung Phone Won't Turn On
- Fix Android Recovery Mode No Command Error
- Fix Android Touch Screen Not Working
- Fix Android Phone Slow/lag
- Fix Samsung Freezes Up
- Fix Android Stuck in Headphone Mode
- Fix Android OTA Update Failed
- Initial Release.
Requirements: For Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare