App Windows - Trisun PC WorkBreak 8.0 Build 030 Multilingual | NulledTeam UnderGround | The Best Scripts Site In The World

App Windows Trisun PC WorkBreak 8.0 Build 030 Multilingual

BaDshaH

Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
oneddl.org
Site Script
XenForo

Trisun PC WorkBreak 8.0 Build 030 Multilingual | File size: 3.0 MB

PC WorkBreak provides proper reminders to reduce your RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) risk. It offers multi-type break reminders such as micro-break, stretch, eye exercises and walk, based on your PC usage model. Compliance rates are also provided. Follow a good break setting will help heavy PC user to release body pain induced by long sitting or frequent keyboard/mouse usage. All break settings are configurable, and you can use your favorite picture or animation (gif).​

Whats New:
Important (I): can display the up/down arrows on the sorted column header for all data lists.
I: fully supports native Slovenšcina.
I: "Break settings" interface: supports to double-click a break setting to view its demo.
I: changed the <Cancel> button to <Stop> on the Break interface, more accurate.
Optimized internal efficiency.

HOMEPAGE
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.

Download From UploadGig

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.
Download From Rapidgator

Code:
Download From Nitroflare

Code: