File size: 31 MB
VirtualHostX is the easiest way to build and test multiple websites on your Mac.
It's the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a . With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a few clicks. New Features
- Mojave Dark Mode
- Organize your virtual hosts into folders.
- Enable SSL/HTTPS support on your virtual hosts.
- Automatically generates SSL certificates and keys.
- Automatically refresh your browser whenever you make changes to your website.
- PHP 7.2 is enabled by default
- Uses a real Ubuntu 18.04 web server.
macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.