Web Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
App Windows - Waves 10 Complete v24.4.2019 WIN | NulledTeam UnderGround | The Best Scripts Site In The World

App Windows Waves 10 Complete v24.4.2019 WIN

BaDshaH

Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
oneddl.org
Site Script
XenForo

WIN | 25 April 2019 | 11.5 GB

Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Waves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Waves Bundles feature the best of Waves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.

Whats new in this version:
April 24th, 2019
Firmware update for DirectOut SG.MADI Converter (9.7.99.1047) (10.0.57.156)
Added support for some optical connection LEDs
Fixed bugs related to connection problems with Avid HD and Merging Technologies' Horus interfaces

System Requirements
CPU
Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core

Memory
8 GB RAM
8 GB free disk space on the system drive

Operating System
Windows 7 with SP1 64 bit
Windows 8.1 64 bit
Windows 10 64 bit

HOMEPAGE
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.

Download From UploadGig

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.

Download From Rapidgator

Code:

Download From Nitroflare

Code: