Languages: English | File Size: 234.81 MB
WinAutomation is a powerful and easy to use Windows based platform for building Software Robots. Software robots are apps that live in your computer and can be instructed to do whatever a real user does. Teach them to perform effortlessly any of your tasks, leveraging WinAutomation Macro and Web Recorders.
Some of the tasks you can automate with WinAutomation:
- Automatically fill and submit web forms with data from local files.
- Retrieve and parse your emails and update a database with the data contained in the emails.
- Launch applications, move, resize, close and manipulate windows, take screenshots.
- Convert your tasks into your very own applications that you can share with others, with the press of a button.
- Harvest web sites and extract data from any web page into Excel or text files.
- Copy, move, edit, rename, compress, uncompress and manipulate files and folders in any possible way.
- Read and write data to Excel files, connect to SQL databases and manipulate text files.
- Run any task using the built-in scheduler, when you press a hotkey, when a file is created or deleted, when your site is down or when you receive an email.
- Send prerecorded mouse clicks and keystrokes to any desktop application.
- Automate your FTP transfers: Download and upload files or entire folders at schedule.
- Include logic to automate even the most complex tasks.
- Combine all the above to design custom tasks for your specific needs.
Perform the task you would like to automate on your screen once and the Macro Recorder will convert it into a series of Actions that can be repeated as many times as you like. After the recording you can further customize the macro to your liking using the Job Designer.
Just browse through your favorite parts of the Web and collect data, fill forms, download files - do all the things you usually do online and the Web Recorder will convert these into a Macro you can run whenever you need.
Visual Job Designer
The Visual Job Editor that will make your fiddling with automation more entertaining than playing around with a pile of toy bricks.
The built-in Task Scheduler allows you to execute any of your tasks automatically based on your chosen timeframe. Set up your tasks to be done exactly when you need them by selecting from the different options in the schedule menu.
The keyboard has been the longest standing unchanged piece of hardware binded along with our computers ever since they became personal, so it is high time we gave them a 'turn-of-the-milenium' twist. Queue keyboard macro automation.
System Monitoring allows you to execute any of your tasks automatically based on your chosen event. Set up your tasks to run exactly when you need them by selecting any of the different options in the trigger menu.
The built-in UI Designer will add some flare to your dialog windows. Whenever your Jobs will require some user input, no longer will the user be greeted by the same boring grey dialog - your only limit is your level of CSS expertice, so start customising!
Inbox management has become so cumbersome and bulky that if you were to actualy go through all email your receive you would be wasting a lifetime. WinAutomation and its built-in email Automation Actions are here to tell your computer how to sort through all this mess.
Well, now you can start sharing right away with anyone running Windows on their PC and Server, and without the need to have WinAutomation installed.
Read and write data, manipulate worksheets and do pretty much anything with Excel, that once needed you to learn Visual Basic to do Macros.
Files & Folders Automation
Automate files and folders operations, batch rename, move, resize and do anything with your filesystem, and do it the clever way!
Want to update your CMS the moment the update comes out and never have anything to do with it ? Maybe download all logs and copy them to Excel? Or setup some other automated process to handle your uploading and downloading to FTP? WinAutomation has the answer yet again!
- Improved: Adjusted width size in the Custom Dialog designed to show all the required information.
- Improved: All actions within a Switch, now require to be within a Case as well.
- Improved: Backup of the database can now be performed for any database size.
- Improved: Performance of UI/Desktop actions.
- Improved: Performance of Web Automation actions.
- Improved: Send Email action, now works with accounts that do not require authentication.
- Improved: "Merge PDF Files" action now supports password protected files.
- Improved: WinAutomation now supports File monitoring Trigger for network folders for logged out users.
- Improved: "Zip File" and "Unzip File" actions now support the use of password protected files.
- Improved: Variables comparison according to their datatypes.
- Improved: Send Email through Outlook action now supports sending emails from shared mailboxes.
- Improved: Improved location of objects using image recognition actions.
- Improved: "Invoke Web Service" action now includes the HTTP Patch method.
- Improved: Ability to extract text through digitally signed PDF documents.
- Improved: Exporting the Logs from the WinAutomation Console, now includes the additional details as well.
- Improved: "Synchronize FTP" Action now takes the "Transfer Type" settings in the WinAutomation Console Options Tab into consideration before the transfer.
- Corrected: Fix on control's extraction from the Automation Browser.
- Corrected: "Open FTP" Action used to throw an error when used with Autologin.
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare