File Size: 10.6 GB
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
[ RELEASE INFO ]
* This release contains one ISO [SOURCE ISO] and 23 executable svf-files.
* All exe-files are created from original MSDN releases.
* This is done with SmartVersion, a program that calculates the
* difference between two files (one of which is used as the source)
* and then creates an svf-file based on that difference.
Integrated / Pre-installed:
* Servicing Stack Update:
* .NET Framework 3.5
* Cumulative Update for
* .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8:
* Flash Player Security Update:
SetupComplete / Post-install:
* Defender Updates
[ EDITIONS INCLUDED ]
* Windows 10 Pro - STD
* Windows 10 Pro - DLA
* Windows 10 Pro - OEM
* STD = Standard installation - For those with own License Key
* DLA = Digital License Activation (HWID)
[ LANGUAGES ]
* ENGLISH [GB]
* ENGLISH [US]
[ FEATURES ]
* (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable)
* Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (Microsoft DaRT)
[ INSTALLATION & INFORMATION ]
* Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus,
* (attached) or burn to DVD-DL at slow speed.
Download From UploadGig