Wolfram SystemModeler 12.1.0 | 771.1 mb
Wolfram recently released SystemModeler 12.1, is an easy-to-use, next-generation modeling and simulation environment for cyber-physical systems.
SystemModeler 12.1 | March 2020
- Strict Modelica compliance checking, with improved error messages
- Customizable user modes simplify and adjust the interface in presentation and education scenarios
- Extended GUI support for the Modelica language
- Ships with Modelica Standard Library 3.2.3
- HTML export of model documentation
- Measurement tools in Simulation Center
- Multiple y axes for Descriptionting signals using different units
- Easy zooming of Description axes
- Support for Modelica synchronous language elements and Modelica_Synchronous library
- Improved tearing for systems of equations
- Improved ability to recover from errors during simulation, such as asserts
- Customizable user modes simplify and adjust the interface in presentation and education scenarios.
. User modes replaces what was called Window Layout in earlier versions of WSM.
. "Modeler" is the default user mode, giving the user access to all modeling tools.
. "Beginner" is a restricted and simplified mode (fewer tools and views and fewer options in dialogs).
. "Presenter" can be used when showing models during a presentation.
. Toggle user mode in the lower-right corner of Model Center.
- Extended GUI support for Modelica
. Attributes of predefined types such as min, max and nominal.
. Annotations such as choices, Evaluate, HideResult, absoluteValue, Inline.
. Better support for configurable models using redeclare and constrainedby
. Modifying the type of a component declaration.
- Enhancements of the Modelica Text View
. Improved performance.
. Copy or print class definition with all the annotations stripped.
. Jump to error location.
- Usability enhancements of the Diagram View
. Reset tool to the Pointer tool when Esc is pressed in icon/diagram view with no selected items (first press deselects items).
. Rotate selected items 90 degrees in icon/diagram view if Space is pressed during a move operation.
. More intelligent mouse click selection of objects.
- Improved class documentation
. Enriched automatically generated information.
. More relevant search results.
. Improved performance.
. Export of HTML documentation.
- Strict Modelica compliance
. More pedantic rejection of noncompliant Modelica code.
. More informative error messages for invalid Modelica code.
- Modelica Standard Library
. Now including Version 3.2.3.
- Refined handling of start attributes in Simulation Center
. Setting start attributes in Equation Browser.
. Indication of unused start attributes.
- Improved usability in Equation Browser
. Extended linking of simulation log messages to equation systems.
. Distinction between blocks and equation systems.
- Indication of where to find Descriptionted variables in experiment's Description tab.
. Description measurements give detailed information for a point or an interval in time.
. Description curve context menu.
. Each Description axis can be zoomed individually.
. Descriptionting with two y axes, allowing variables with two incompatible units to naturally coexist in a single Description.
. Storing choice of axis display unit in model Descriptions.
. Choice of time axis display unit.
. Dedicated Descriptionting of clocked variables from synchronous models.
- Support for Modelica language constructs for synchronous models.
. Compatible with the Modelica_Synchronous library (planned for inclusion in Modelica Standard Library).
- Alignment of build and validation of simulation models.
- Colored Jacobians for faster Jacobian evaluation.
- Improved equation system tearing.
- Improved symbolic processing of equation systems with both discrete-valued and continuous-valued variables.
- More conservative treatment of variables that are only conditionally incident to an equation.
- Improved ability to recover from errors during simulation, such as asserts.
Wolfram SystemModeler is an easy-to-use, next-generation modeling and simulation environment for cyber-physical systems.
Using the Wolfram SystemModeler, high-precision modeling simulations can be performed, because, unlike almost every other system, the SystemModeler computes not only numerically but also symbolically, i.e. with arbitrary accuracy. Numerous libraries, including the related modeling tools, simplify these multiphysical simulations. The models are created by drag-and-drop components from integrated or added libraries. The liberaries contain components from a variety of technical fields, e.g. electrical, mechanical, fluidic, and chemical applications, as well as from biological applications and energy managment.
To simulate and experiment with models you typically interactively select what variables to visualize or for 3d mechanical systems automatically animate.
For programmatic control of simulation and more advanced analysis and design there is a built-in Wolfram SystemModeler Link that integrates Mathematica and Wolfram SystemModeler. Typical analysis tasks include parameter sweeps, sensitivity analysis. Typical design tasks include parameter optimization such as in model calibration or control design.
Due to the scope and depth of SystemModeler, the field of application can not clearly be defined. Potential users include system engineers, control engineers, system biologists, researchers, hobbyists, educators, students, and many others.
Get started with Wolfram SystemModeler, browse ready-made models and learn to run simulations, view animations and perform analysis by following along with this video tutorial.
Founded by Stephen Wolfram in 1987, Wolfram Research is one of the world's most respected computer, web and cloud software companies-as well as a powerhouse of scientific and technical innovation. As a pioneer in computation and computational knowledge, we have pursued a long-term vision to develop the science, technology and tools to make computation an ever-more-potent force in today's and tomorrow's world.
Product: Wolfram SystemModeler
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
You don't have permission to view the code content. Please Log in or register now. Log in or register now.
System Requirements: PC / macOs / Linux *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 771.1 mb
SystemModeler 12.1 is optimized for the latest operating systems and hardware, so you can use any system you want.
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 1.6 GHz or equivalent
- Disk Space: 2 GB
- System Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live