Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asdelf the Papapoutte

Hey,today i try to install the nulled version of Xenforo 1.5.6 all work good but in the step number 4 of the installation i got this error:

i.imgur.com_4ryMTQE.png_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.png

I already tried to do the process 3-4 times more,but i still got these errors.

Can anyone help me?

Thank's !

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
i think you need change Board Title to english,

A

Action

Maybe not either the issue is with the server or he has not uploaded all the files
yeah that can be the case i never used nulled xenforo i just use it for addons soo im not sure about that its probaly nulled team or him not uploading full files

Mills

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I have seen this happen before, i have tried to upload on a specific host and all of a sudden i get those errors. Sometimes a host wont allow XenForo/Vbulliten files to be uploaded on there web server. Can you specify what host you are using so i can get you the best of help.

Hope this helps!

Mills_

A

Action

Hello,

I have seen this happen before, i have tried to upload on a specific host and all of a sudden i get those errors. Sometimes a host wont allow XenForo/Vbulliten files to be uploaded on there web server. Can you specify what host you are using so i can get you the best of help.

Hope this helps!

Mills_
yeh 000webhost doesn't allow it but not sure about other hosts

K

Kostik

Hello, try to delete cookies and after that all content of your ftp client or localhost. Download xenforo and upload all files from "upload" to your directory. Remember to use Mysql 5.x and the latest php for better security.

A

Action

Hello, try to delete cookies and after that all content of your ftp client or localhost. Download xenforo and upload all files from "upload" to your directory. Remember to use Mysql 5.x and the latest php for better security.
nicely explained :)

Status
Not open for further replies.