Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FourTwenty

Hello!
I didn't see a thread to request Xenforo software so here is my requst...
I am needing Xenforo Full 1.5.12 Untouched not nulled.
Is it possible you could share if you have it?
Thanx a Million!

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
If you really need a license version, Because is not protection on your site. License token would be backdoor the PHP self. it's called 0day.

I just clean the license token and removed security risk to be changed on nulled.

F

FourTwenty

If you really need a license version, Because is not protection on your site. License token would be backdoor the PHP self. it's called 0day.

I just clean the license token and removed security risk to be changed on nulled.

I have a legit version as I am a legal owner, but I lapsed my support and upgrade payment and would like to update my site to the latest.
I don't know what you mean by license token, PHP self, and 0day. I think 0day is a website?
Anyways I am still looking... Thanks for the info...

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
"0day" is zero day vulnerability. It's PHP Self backdoor returned to exploit alive.

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
"license token" XenForo License Token Validation API.

M

MiRacLE

The only difference that I found in your nulled copy and original copy is that you only modified two files

1. Application.php where you have replaced global salt hash with null-scripts.net like that
2. Filessums.php removed file health checksum

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.