XenForo Importers | NulledTeam UnderGround | The Best Scripts Site In The World
  • Read Our Rules

Dont forget read our rules Nulled Team UnderGround Rules

• You may not say thanks or replied bad language in a thread - Your reply will be removed and warning! You must be like us "overview" in the resource. You will be access to download in FREE SECTION ONLY! DO NOT PREMIUM SECTION! Is only upgrade to up account.
  • Please support our site and click on the advertised
  • Complete Installation Service

Review Our XenForo Complete Installation Service
  • Multiple Accounts

Dont forget we not allowed Multiple Accounts, so all of your accounts as well as your IP will ban

XenForo Importers

XenForo Importers 1.0.2

No permission to download

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Nov 22, 2015
www.nulledteam.com
Site Script
XenForo
AnimeHaxor updated XenForo Importers with a new update entry:

XenForo Importers 1.0.1 Released

Today, we have released XenForo Importers 1.0.1, a maintenance release for our importers add-on. This release primarily targets bug fixes:

Some of the changes include:
  • vBulletin: Only rewrite quotes where a post ID is specified in the quote BB code.
  • vBulletin: Re-implement the blogModerators step and disable the blogUsers step.
  • vBulletin: Prevent errors when importing smilies if there are no smilies to import..
  • vBulletin: Process buddy/ignore lists correctly...
Read the rest of this update entry...

UniqueSon

Registered
Nov 18, 2017
UK
Site Script
XenForo
I saw VB files on the package only, is there any chance to have importer for migrating from mybb 1.8 ?

UniqueSon

Registered
Nov 18, 2017
UK
Site Script
XenForo
Thank you for your kind help.

i had a forum with 6 GB attachments and i thought it would be impossible to change it (from mybb) to xenforo without any problem with my attachments and ... but thanks to you, i did it.

First mybb1.8 to xenforo1.5 and then i upgraded to the xenforo2 , it's all good (there were some down times and errors during adding attachments but the importer was good! with every refresh it continued adding attachments from where it was before).

The only problem is: as mybb didn't have an official like system (we had to use an add-on for it!) likes didn't import to the xenforo.
Thank you all guys.