Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeremy

Hello guys, I nerver for once have regret to have stumble upon this site because of their great work being done here. And also thanks to the admin of this wonderful site.

Please I really need your help in setting up my xenforo spoiler although it is working need some changes which I want to make.
My spoiler is only meant for registered members in my forum and restricted to the visitor which they would have to sign up for it. So I want it my xenforo spoiler code to work for some set of my members let's say with title rank instead for all members.
So what I am saying, in essence, is that I want it to only work my users with a title rank e.g Guru so how can I set it up please help is needed here.

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
<div class="ToggleTriggerAnchor bbCodeSpoilerContainer">
   <button class="button bbCodeSpoilerButton ToggleTrigger Tooltip JsOnly"
	 title="{xen:phrase click_to_reveal_spoiler}"
	 data-target="> .SpoilerTarget"><span>{xen:phrase spoiler}{xen:if $titleHtml, ': <span class="SpoilerTitle">{xen:raw $titleHtml}</span>'}</span></button>
   <div class="SpoilerTarget bbCodeSpoilerText">{xen:raw $content}</div>
</div>
<xen:else />
<a href="{xen:link register}" class="button"><span>You need to register to view the contents!</span></a>
</xen:if>

So now the problem is how I can set the permission for only members with title rank guru? And how I can get the user group id instead for the spoiler to work for all members.

Please really need it any suggestion is welcome. Thanks in advance

@AnimeHaxor @Admin
And other great programmer please I need your help

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jeremy

Thank you sir, really do appreciate your comment. Have already install the addon before, so what I am saying is that how can I make the spoiler to only works for a specific user group e.g users with title rank (Moderator) . So this will not work for all registered user but instead the spoiler will only work for user with user group (moderator). And I have seen such in a forum before. Please would very appreciate if you can help me out though I have installed the addon and it is working fine for all registered users but what I want is to work for a specific user group.

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
Hello guys, I nerver for once have regret to have stumble upon this site because of their great work being done here. And also thanks to the admin of this wonderful site.

Please I really need your help in setting up my xenforo spoiler although it is working need some changes which I want to make.
My spoiler is only meant for registered members in my forum and restricted to the visitor which they would have to sign up for it. So I want it my xenforo spoiler code to work for some set of my members let's say with title rank instead for all members.
So what I am saying, in essence, is that I want it to only work my users with a title rank e.g Guru so how can I set it up please help is needed here.

Code:
<div class="ToggleTriggerAnchor bbCodeSpoilerContainer">
   <button class="button bbCodeSpoilerButton ToggleTrigger Tooltip JsOnly"
	 title="{xen:phrase click_to_reveal_spoiler}"
	 data-target="> .SpoilerTarget"><span>{xen:phrase spoiler}{xen:if $titleHtml, ': <span class="SpoilerTitle">{xen:raw $titleHtml}</span>'}</span></button>
   <div class="SpoilerTarget bbCodeSpoilerText">{xen:raw $content}</div>
</div>
<xen:else />
<a href="{xen:link register}" class="button"><span>You need to register to view the contents!</span></a>
</xen:if>

So now the problem is how I can set the permission for only members with title rank guru? And how I can get the user group id instead for the spoiler to work for all members.

Please really need it any suggestion is welcome. Thanks in advance

@AnimeHaxor @Admin
And other great programmer please I need your help

replace
Code:

to

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin}">

J

jeremy

Sorry for the inconvenience sir, it did works out great, but how can I set it up with users with title rank e.g guru because I did but not working only the admin works/.
replace
Code:

to

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin}">

Last edited by a moderator:

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
Rank system for banner or title?

J

jeremy

Please come to help I really need this and will be very grateful if you can help please @AnimeHazor @Admin please for godsake

Status
Not open for further replies.